Post a reply

Topic review (newest first)

#1 2011-08-15 23:25:28
os sacrum

New member

Do i issue a claim form against the person who was driving the car and is at fault? or the insurance company that was insuring him at the time??? solicitors wont take the case on as its very late in the day! i must issue and then a friend whose a para legal said he would take the case on or try and help me with it..... pls advise