Post a reply

Topic review (newest first)

#1 2018-01-01 09:20:52

New member

Who told you that you can't claim for such injuries, yes you can file a compensation claim case. Consult a personal injury lawyer and they will conduct the proceeding on behalf of you in front of the jurisdiction.

#2 2016-09-13 18:02:49

New member

I recommend you to claim the company and probably take a lawyer, The company will get a problems.

#3 2012-04-15 09:59:20
My Compensation

New member


First off, I'm really sorry to hear about your finger. I had a similar injury once and understand the frustration.

There's still a good chance you can claim for this, the agency issue shouldn't be a problem. My company website is below and if you call and ask for Jim then I'll see what we can do.


#4 2012-04-11 12:02:37

New member

Hi, in Feb of this year- on the way home in a private taxi my finger got broken by the driver slamming the door onto it. The bone shattered and i am still in treatment 2 months later due to deformity. My finger now bends the wrong way and i have been transferred from the fracture clinic to the physiotherapy and i am not being transferred to a occupational therapist. However, the taxi i was in was not booked though the agency (which i had no knowledge of) all i knew was my boyfriends sister said she was ordering a taxi and it arrived, i got in knowing no differently. I wasnt going to pursue any of this claiming but due to the time and frustration it has given im seeking advise, as what i from what i have read i am unable to claim due to this? is this correct? any feedback would be much appropriated.