Post a reply

Topic review (newest first)

#1 2018-01-31 14:04:48

New member

I believe our company can help you.  We work with a network of high quality lawyers in this field and I can refer you on to someone who can advise you

#2 2018-01-01 09:36:11

New member

Yes, you can file a compensation claim, you suffered due to the doctor's negligence so you have the chance to win the case. You just need to provide evidence of this negligence like the medical statements of each visit to the Doctor.

#3 2015-11-21 12:24:00

New member

- ???wonderful issues aoeeglthtr, you just gained a brand new reader. What could you recommend about your post that you made a few days ago? Any sure?

#4 2015-11-21 10:35:20

New member

that's why it is important for us to know if the buseinss or company we are working with offers work compensation. because we can't afford to get sick and at the same time not getting paid for the time we're off from work

#5 2014-11-18 11:44:15

New member

Yes, you can claim  for this. You should consult with a medicalnigligence service for getting all the information in details.

#6 2014-04-03 10:57:16

New member

You should consult with medical negligence solicitor

#7 2013-01-05 15:29:40

New member

Thanks you for your reply, making a claim isnt going to take away the fact that im now left with permanent damage, but will help as things i need to buy for my condition are expensive.  Whats steps do i need to take to make a claim. Thanks

#8 2013-01-04 22:12:57

New member

Having read your case i can honestly say yes you would have a good chance for making a claim.

Its a classic medical mis-diagnosis.

The only key issues would be the limitation period and the time to get medical statements from your GP etc which would form the basis of the case.

There's no harm in submitting your case and giving it a go since its no win no fee so there's not much to lose

#9 2013-01-03 17:32:50

New member

Just after some advice, i had a sporting injury in Oct 2010 resulting me to having a bulge on one of my discs.  In March 2011 i was involved in a car accident where my car got shunted from behind.  A couple of months later i started having problems with my bladder (not being able to urinate, leaking large ammounts) i seen a specialist and had an mri scan and they said it was not linked with my spine.  A couple of months passed and i went back to my gp who sent me back to the back specialist and once again was turned away sayin it was nuthing to do with my spine.  So i just got on with it for abit but a couple of months ago id had enough so went back to my gp and the only thing he could do was to send me back to the back specialist.  Who once again was positive it was nothing to do with my spine so referred me to a urologist and after many painful tests has told me its down to nerve damage from my back injury and is now permanent and i may have to self catheterise.  Im so angry that for so long ive been told its nothing to do with my spine and now all of a sudden im being told it is my spine and is now permanent and if picked up on earlier may have been fixable.  So anyone with any advice it would be much appreciated? And if you think wether id have a case or not?