Post a reply

Topic review (newest first)

#1 2017-08-30 08:56:08

New member

You are entitled to claim the compensation for Loss Of Earnings. For this, you have to produce few evidence of wages loss like payslips in order to show the detailed information of your earnings. Please clarify if you are an employer or a business owner.

#2 2008-06-23 18:40:28

New member

You will have to prove your losses. If you have an accountant, your accountant
might be able to help you with evidence to show what you could have earned if the
accident had not occurred. You should consult a solicitor who can advise you about
making a claim for your loss of earnings. Be careful if you deal with this yourself
because the insurance company might try to get you to agree a deal for your injuries
in full and final settlement of all your claims.

#3 2008-06-23 12:45:08

New member

in april 2007 when I was walking on crosswalk I was hit by bus! It was terrible accdent, I loss my consciousness! I have been taken from road by my good friend. emergency came stright away and took me to the hospital.
I get compensation from car incurer, but they dont want to pay me for my lossess of earnings! I loss almost 143,000,00 pounds! (Im car engineer).
What should I do?