Post a reply

Topic review (newest first)

#1 2018-07-03 16:34:13

New member

If you have been involved in a car accident and suffered an injury then ShiresLaw will help you get the compensation you are entitled to.

#2 2017-11-16 17:45:27
John C.

New member

Hi I had a similar sort of incident with road traffic. Basically what's going to happen now is your insurance and the third party insurance are going to settle liability. This happened with me is after my insurance got settled I got paid out for the damages to the car. After this there was a secondary payment as well so I spoke to these lawyers and they got me paid like ¬?4,000 for my back pain and whiplash and the compensation claim only took 2 months because these guys are fast track. My advice is if you're looking to get paid out quickly with relatively little stress send a text through his work line explaining what happened 07563361427 and request for James.

#3 2017-04-13 22:23:32

New member

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your accident. Call me on 07722 562279 should you wish to discuss.

#4 2017-03-21 12:37:14

New member

I guess she has every right to file for compensation if her injury aggravates over time. You said that your policy doesn‚??t yield adequate coverage. You must get in touch with a solicitor who‚??ll represent your case and lessen your expenses to a bare minimum.

#5 2017-02-02 19:46:33
Lucy Tomes

New member

Today I was behind a vehicle at a roundabout. The vehicle in front pulled into the roundabout but stopped. I went into the back of the car. I accept this is my fault.
The women pulled over and I made sure she was okay. She said she was fine but a bit shook up. There is a very fine crack in her rear bumper. There is no damage to my car. I took a photo of the crack on her bumper. After a short while the women was rubbing her neck and stretching her back. I asked if she was okay and she said she was fine. I gave her my number and told her to ring me and I'll pay for the damage.
When I got home I rang her to make sure she was okay, she said she was okay, a bit shook up but had gone to work. She said she was a cleaner. I haven't heard anything from her since and we did not exchange insurance details and she did not note down my registration plate.
I decided to check my insurance documents and realised I didn't have legal cover on my insurance. My worry is that she will try and claim compensation and I don't have the legal cover to cover the costs?
I was involved in a car accident myself 2 years ago when someone drove into the back of me. My car was written off and I seeked medical help immediately and was unable to drive or work for about a week. I wasn't able to claim that much money although I was attending physiotherapy for about a year. Because of this, I don't think this women will be able to claim too much money but I am definitely worried about solicitor fees. Can anyone help? I don't have much money myself. Many thanks in advance