Post a reply

Topic review (newest first)

#1 2018-11-04 07:42:34

New member

Please contact Shireslaw (

Shires Law is a firm of dedicated personal injury solicitors based in Mitchell Dean, Gloucestershire offering face to face consultations from offices throughout Cheltenham, Gloucester, Cardiff, Bristol and throughout the South-West. We are a firm of professional personal injury solicitors, not claim handlers.

#2 2018-04-30 17:42:25

New member

I don't have a proper idea, but I would advise you to seek assistance of a solicitor they would be the best one who can guide you during this period.

#3 2008-12-12 06:51:33

New member

It is difficult to claim compensation because although the council are supposed
to remove snow and ice the courts are reluctant to blame the council for failing to
do it.

#4 2008-12-09 08:31:12

New member

I have broken my hand in the street, slipped on the icy road and fall. it wasn't neither clear from snow nor strew with sand. Who and where can i claim the compensation?