Post a reply

Topic review (newest first)

#1 2017-05-29 13:01:07
Alice Dsouza

New member

You can speak with the tow yard manager and go for out of court settlement.

#2 2017-05-29 12:42:00

New member

If your car was insured, then you should take help from the insurance company for the storage fees.You may consult to the insurance adjuster and do a fair negotiation.

#3 2017-02-08 09:04:55

New member

What a neat arlteic. I had no inkling.

#4 2009-05-22 09:05:01

New member

if the car was insured, you contact them and they take care of it. if it was not insured, you can ask about signing it over to the tow yard as scrap and then pay whatever you can agree to. You can refuse to pay and have them take you to small claims court, of course. So, maybe you can come to some equitable arrangement.

#5 2009-05-22 06:18:00

New member

Hello guys! Unfortunately last month ago my car caught on fire at my house and was completely destroyed. The tow truck picked it up and my roommate signed their form for me. I was under the impression that it was taken to a junkyard, but a couple days ago I received a letter stating that the car is in an impound lot and that I owe Ł530 and Ł21 a day thereafter. I am willing to pay a disposal fee but do not want to pay and of the storage fees. What can I do?