Post a reply

Topic review (newest first)

#1 2017-09-30 08:05:14

New member

Yes, Bety
You can get a claim for workmen compensation. As it was someone else mistake and you suffered for it so you claim for the losses of earning plus your medical expenses.

#2 2009-05-26 06:44:59

New member

I'm a worker ina garage one of the car-company. I assemble cars. My monthly income is about 10.000 pounds. Can I get my losses of eranings back?
I had accident at work. Other employer  put cut-maschine on the floor.I
didn't see its and I hit  my leg-breaking.