Post a reply

Topic review (newest first)

#1 2016-07-08 21:47:01

New member

Your thnkniig matches mine - great minds think alike!

#2 2016-07-08 21:33:26

New member

Thanks for that! It's just the answer I neeedd.

#3 2016-04-26 13:35:22
Accident Injuries Group

New member


We will make sure you receive compensation for your injuries. Pls email us your contact number. Our solicitor will get in touch with you ASAP.

#4 2016-01-28 12:45:57
pi claims

New member

Hi make a claim about a personal injury, including criminal injuries, other injury . seek specialist advice from an experienced adviser, Call Toll_free Number +440203 700 1814. Get connected to a Pro.
You Can Claim Up to:
Knee injury: 4,300 to 70,700
Back Injuries: 200 to 118,300
Eye Injury: 1620 to 197,500
Leg injuries: up to 6,700 to 100,000

#5 2014-12-05 14:27:50

New member

Tripped over pavement approx 3/4 inch out standing .torn main ligament in right foot badly grazed left knee badly bruised and grazed knuckles right hand and elbow also bang my head and have got severe back pain since

#6 2009-08-06 09:46:03

New member

Hi Princess

theres an old unwriten rule that solicitors use when assessing these types of cases it is called the 50p test. if the gap/defect is larger than a 50p then it is claimable.

It would be my advice not to claim direct through the council as they will attempt to settle your claim quickly and offer you approx 10% if what you were likely to achieve.

#7 2008-04-17 16:04:00

New member

Do You have any whitness of this accident, trip? ?If not You may have problems to get compensation. Do You have any medical documents about your injuries after accident?
write here some more information.

#8 2007-12-01 09:43:35

New member

when I go back from my friend house I tripped on the public path. I make picture of this plase, how can I apply for compensation?