Post a reply

Topic review (newest first)

#1 2017-06-28 10:40:12

New member

Yes, of course, you should claim compensation for this injury. Why should you suffer for someone else's negligence? You should not waste any time and hire a well-known, experienced personal injury solicitor who will take your case to the court. Please make sure you got all your related documents filled properly.

#2 2016-12-21 11:31:36

New member

CHANNEL 5 ARE CASTING STORIES NOW. HAVE/ARE YOU CURRENTLY PURSUING A PERSONAL INJURY CLAIM? Get in touch today to find out more ryan  at  theconnectedset com

#3 2016-07-09 11:42:28

New member

Dag nabbit good stuff you whpraersnppieps!

#4 2010-12-22 14:07:29

New member

Classic case, yes - worth a call!

#5 2010-12-22 11:51:29

New member

Yes - you should definately make a claim. Speak to a solicitor as soon as possible.

Martyn Brown - Solicitor

#6 2010-12-08 15:30:15

New member

i walked into the office at 8.20 am, i was walking to my desk and slipped and fell straight on my back, smacked my head.
i was lucky someone was walking in the office at the time and saaw what had happened. he helped me up and i notice there was water all on the floor where i was laying. no wet signs up.

i was taken to a & e, i had concusion and have damaged tissue in my back, i have been back to doctors and have been signed off work for a week to rest, doctors advised they didnt want to do a scan as they are not good for a lady my age as it can damage ovaries.

do i stand a chance in claiming, my Employeer is calling me today as its being reported to Riddor.