Burns

#1 2012-02-07 16:56:40
Percy

Burns

Hi I work as a chef in a small kitchen with very dated equipment.  I was removing stock from an oven pan and had placed it on to a service bench then removed another tub of stock and was just about to place it beside the first tub of stock when the bench buckled and threw the first tub of stock over my legs and into my shoes burning my legs and feet severly. I have been off work for a total of 3 weeks and have another sick line for 3 more weeks. Severe pain and sleepless nights followed.
I am attending the doctors 3-4 times a week to have my dressings changed. I  have been forced to use my holiday entitlement which has ran out and have been on sick pay for the last couple of weeks.
What are my options in recouping lost wages and compensation for injurys.

#2 2012-04-07 16:09:04
robinc

2012-04-07

Percy wrote:

Hi I work as a chef in a small kitchen with very dated equipment.  I was removing stock from an oven pan and had placed it on to a service bench then removed another tub of stock and was just about to place it beside the first tub of stock when the bench buckled and threw the first tub of stock over my legs and into my shoes burning my legs and feet severly. I have been off work for a total of 3 weeks and have another sick line for 3 more weeks. Severe pain and sleepless nights followed.
I am attending the doctors 3-4 times a week to have my dressings changed. I  have been forced to use my holiday entitlement which has ran out and have been on sick pay for the last couple of weeks.

Percy,

Sorry to hear about your burns as a result of your accident at work. It does sound like you have a good potential claim against your employers liability insurance.

#3 2014-11-20 12:32:09
JacquelineBlevins

2014-11-18

I think you should get the compensation for your injuries. Can you please tell me you get paid on your leaves for 3 months or then another 3 months.

#4 2014-11-24 05:56:26
alexfernandes

2014-11-04

Percy wrote:

You are eligible to get compensation for your injuries. You need to contact kitchen and catering compensation claims solicitors for your assistance.

#5 2016-07-08 22:04:51
Kailee

Navrant de voir ce commentaire qui s’affiche 2 fois. Ai voulu rectifier « une ansqrote&nbEp;&daCuo; et voil??????  ce que cela donne : d???????cid???????ment cette petite lucarne n’est pas pratique pour se relire, ou peut-???????tre ce sont plut??????´t ma maladresse et mon ignorance en mati??????¨re d’informatique qui sont accablantes. Pardonnez cette occupation de l’espace.

#6 2016-07-09 10:54:59
Keyaan

If you're reading this, you're all set, parrend!

#7 2016-07-09 11:12:11
Theresa

The accident of finding this post has brteeihngd my day

#8 2016-07-09 11:22:17
Anisha

I cannot tell a lie, that really heepld.

#9 2017-02-08 05:31:42
Jaylan

Dank voor je correcties. Laten we maar niet terugkijken richting de mijns inziens hovaardige opstelling van de progressieve pers de afgelopen decennia; ik verheug me nu op Obama en hoe hij (hopelijk) aantoont dat je ware progressieve politiek nadrukkelijk m???t de middenklasse vormgeeft en niet – zoals de PvdA en de Volkskrant in hun donkere dagen hebben gedaan – door het sarren, negeren en vernederen van de minkaddlesse.

#10 2017-02-08 05:47:47
Jayvee

This is crazy! Bagger? What in the world? Just because I do81&n2#7;t have blind faith in anyone? Can you all not take a page from the right and have an open honest discussion? You are starting to sound like the right.I think everyone just wants to be angry.

#11 2017-11-17 11:28:36
John C.

2017-11-16

Hi I had a similar sort of incident at my work place and I spoke to this guy called James. He works for AMG legal he's a claims consultant there he took on my claim and I got ?4,000 for my personal injury. I suggest you get in contact with him on his work line 07925187444.