Grounds for claim and steps to follow?

#1 2012-07-14 20:22:24
Ps

2012-07-14

Grounds for claim and steps to follow?

Hi, today when I visited a gym I suffered a fall when walking down some stairs which was witnessed by two friends of mine. These stairs were wet and this was not helped by the fact that I had just had a shower, as per the guidance before using the pool. The stairs were tiled and only had a hand rail for support. The fall caused me to land on my back causing sever bruising across my back, not sure what the actual damage will be as worst of bruising will come in next couple of days. Following the accident the manager gave me an ice pack and filled in accident log, when I had got over the shock I advised they should put down some anti slip mats which he said they planned to do. If this causes back pain etc over the coming days do I have grounds for a claim and what steps should I take ie photos, doctor note etc?

#2 2016-04-26 13:33:10
Accident Injuries Group

2016-04-26

Hi,

We will make sure you receive compensation for your injuries. Pls email us your contact number. Our solicitor will get in touch with you ASAP.

#3 2017-07-01 06:43:32
shireslaw

2016-09-26

You should maintain all the medical treatment documents in a proper file, take some photos of the accident spot and gather as much information you can to support your point. And present them to the injury lawyer while filing a claim.