I had an accident at road, high way

#1 2008-06-19 20:01:00
kim

2008-06-19

I had an accident at road, high way

Last week I was going back to my home in Bristol from London. When I drive high way some idiot driving in front of me start to break hard! I almost collide (bump into) his car!
Suddanly he start to turn right and I saw motorcyclist with bicycle laying on street. I managed to pass by a man, but fortunately I hit the bike!
My car lose engine and was totally distroyed!
I suffer injuries (head, lungs injuries, whiplash, neck injuries and broken breastbone). I was taken to hospital. Do I have right to get fully compensation?

#2 2008-06-23 18:34:41
mike20

2008-06-23

It is difficult to say if you can get compensation from the information you gave.
It could depend on why the motorcyclist was laying in the street. Had he fallen off
or was he knocked off? Who knocked him off? Did the police attend the accident? If
they did, there will be a police report which might give some useful information.
You should consult a solicitor first of all to investigate how the accident
happened.

#3 2018-06-01 12:57:16
shireslaw

2016-09-26

kim wrote:

Last week I was going back to my home in Bristol from London. When I drive high way some idiot driving in front of me start to break hard! I almost collide (bump into) his car!
Suddanly he start to turn right and I saw motorcyclist with bicycle laying on street. I managed to pass by a man, but fortunately I hit the bike!
My car lose engine and was totally distroyed!
I suffer injuries (head, lungs injuries, whiplash, neck injuries and broken breastbone). I was taken to hospital. Do I have right to get fully compensation?

We would advice you to get in touch with an experienced and reputed solicitor firm near by. As your case is not clear so it would be great if you consult solicitor directly. If you are staying in UK you can make you claim with the help of ShiresLaw.