Soft tissue or something more serious??

#1 2013-03-13 12:21:12
borderfox

2013-03-13

Soft tissue or something more serious??

I was in a car crash in September 2010. Since then, I've had issues with intermittent lower back pain (concentrated on the right hand side of my back) - with shooting pains down the right buttock - half way down the thigh.

This is usually brought on when I do any physical work - anything physically intensive - and hits me in the hours after this exertion.

When examined, of all the checks doctors have performed, the biggest issue is when they ask me to raise my right leg. I've reduced ability in this respect - and it becomes painful as I raise (or TRY to raise..) it.

I was initially told that these were soft tissue injuries which would dissipate over time. However, it's now 2 1/4 years later - and no dice. I've had both MRI scans and x-rays - but they revealed nothing.

Not sure where to go from here. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I can go from here in terms of treatment?

Additionally, from a legal point of view - how can they continue to treat this as a soft tissue injury - as clearly, it's not going away??  What do I have to do to prove my point in this regard?

#2 2015-11-20 14:57:06
Alfred

Sales and wants yes, you never know when it might come in handy, minutes of mteeing could go on and then we could review pat minutes as not everyone saves them on their computer once Chris has sent them out !Discussion forum I don't know, should be out on the bike instead of taslking on the computer, butthen it might come in handy over Christmas !!

#3 2016-10-17 04:45:20
Dell

Es m???s, me acabo de guardar la(s) foto(s).. est???s hecho un atleta, Rafa, todo fibra... Como Zeus manda!Y de estas Ni???as.. ¿Que decir? tanto madre/t??­a como hijas/sobrinasUnas pr9oicsidades!&#1e1;Y nuestra Misha y familia gatuna, okupas de olivos varios, bien?Besos Campe???n! y para todos los miembros de la Rep???blica de Kabila..