Safety at work

#1 2008-06-26 07:38:54
laia

2008-06-26

Safety at work

Hi

I have question, who is respond, when I slipped on the wet floor at work? Can my boss say that accident was my fault. Maby someone have item sytuation?

#2 2008-06-29 19:35:05
mike20

2008-06-23

Regulation 12 of the Workplace (Health Safety and Welfare) Regulations says that
the employer is liable for allowing water to be on the floor as this is something
likely to cause you to slip. The employer can only win if it was not reasonably
practicable to avoid water on the floor. So if the floor was wet because someone was
clearning you have to consider whether there was a notice to warn you that the floor
was wet. Your employer will be insured to cover your claim so you should consult a
solicitor.

#3 2008-08-12 10:08:17
jammeyjamie

2008-08-12

If there was a sign up saying floor is wet watch out then your employer has a case to say it was your fault as the warning was there.
If not then its not your fault as the water should of been cleaned up and notice of warning should of been inplace.

#4 2012-01-07 04:31:59
Nilu5540

2012-01-07

Yes I agree with earlier post,If there was a warning notice it is your fault.In that case you can't blame to your boss.

#5 2015-11-21 11:33:15
Christian

To all Christian believersFirst of all I do not need preyar. God answered my preyar. I thank him for revealing truth. However this truth he revealed is about all christian churches of the world. Revelation 18:2,I am a witness in the power of the true Spirit of God I saw in the spiritual realm Satan and all his fallen angels ruling and operating in all christian churches and ministries of the world. Daniel 8:12,satan has a great army of decieved church leaders(hundreds of thousands) and they are decieving a great many christian believers( millions)into spiritual destruction(mystery of iniquity)we are in Revelation and all christian churches are the mother harlot of Babylon the great. I have 9 page testimony true God pulled me out of the christian churches and ministries. Seek God (spiritual Jerusalem Gal4:26)in fervent preyar for the truth. Satan wants you to believe all is well with your soul while he works in the churches that seduce you and soothe your flesh. In the natural eye everything looks great but in the spirit realm the true Lord showed me is spiritual destruction of believer's souls in blood bath of cries from believing and living a lie from hundreds and thousands of church leaders teachings and false salvation of another Jesus Daniel 8:25 and by peace he will destroy many(satan)! Turn from what you are doing and seek God in preyar for truth and if you have true spirit of God in you to know who is who. I am a witness to seeing two identical Jesus. One is the real the other satan coming as angel of light(2cor11:14, 2thes2:4) speaking word of God with all kinds of signs and wonders like the real Jesus through deceived leaders in the churches.95% christians are deceived and spiritually asleep. Now that??s sounds about right when road to life is NARROW. No room for error. I pray to God that all who read will turn to him in fervent preyar for the truth. Please God open their eyes and wake up their spirit to real spiritual truth of your word in these last days before your son returns. I bind the power and kingdom of God on every reader to remove the darkness from their minds. I bind the truth of God to every reader's mind in jesus name.I bind the power of God to destroy every work of the devil against me. Isaiah 54:17, No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.I have told you the truth. God and his son bare witness as you read. Your blood and the blood of many other believers and of those slain on the earth are not on my hands in Jesus Christ name amen.Revelation 18:4, 24,Mark 11:17,cor 2:11,Acts 2:17,proverbs 1:23  +19

#6 2015-11-21 12:55:44
Ahmet

A ????????????????? ????????? ??  ????????? ????????????? ? ?????????????????????? fd ???????? ????? ?????? 上??????  ???? ???? ??????? ?????????? ? ??? ???? ? ???????? ??? ????????????? ????? ?? ?????????????? ??? ????????? ???? ???????????? ????????? ????? signal ? ??????????????? ? ? ~

#7 2016-07-09 10:53:43
Chubby

Always the best content from these priiogdous writers.