Dental negligence

#1 2014-06-25 13:12:02
Kurt7

2014-06-25

Dental negligence

Five months ago, I went to see a dentist for a little hole in one of my upper tooth, which needed to be filled. After examination, he try to convince me that my tooth needed to be extracted. I denied that option and requested a filling as I had no pain. He also told me that the hole was so deep that it has get to the next tooth. So he has to decay and fill both teeth. He was so weird during the treatment, so I requested a copy of before scan. Surprisingly after examination of the copy scan, I found out that firstly the hole wasn't that deep has he made out. Secondly the next tooth was healthy and has no whole. So that dentist made a wrong diagnostic in a intent to extract my tooth and worse he has decayed a healthy tooth and filled it. I need advice how to handle this situation and get justice for that atrocity.

Regards

#2 2014-07-16 17:13:17
Ron Watson

I will be more than happy to assist you and help in getting compensation with a easy process, kindly mail me you contact number that I can ring you back.

#3 2014-11-18 11:54:46
JacquelineBlevins

2014-11-18

If you are confident that you have smaller hole previously then you can sue that doctor for misleading you. You have proof then you should claim as dental negligence to that doctor.

#4 2015-11-20 15:19:31
Frice

It really is great to psosess the capacity to understand a beneficial quality post with practical specifics on topics that plenty are interested on. The place that the information indicated are all primary hand on reside experiences even support a lot

#5 2015-11-21 10:31:04
Open

It wasn't as bad as he was expecting, James.Not as bad as last time he had to have a tooth out, gleds. Then he was ill for days.I haven't had teeth out since chdholoid, jay. I'd have to be knocked out if I had to have one out now.

#6 2016-09-13 21:27:07
DanielFeeron

2016-09-13

I think a compensation shoul be provided. U can take a common lawyer and win the case.