Injury Question

#1 2015-02-04 23:33:21
Sion Morgan

Injury Question

Good Evening,

Back at the beginning of 2011 i was awarded compensation through the armed forces compensation scheme for an injury to my knee. I was happy with the settlement figure as my knee had recovered.

However over time i have had on and off pain in my knee, had multiple visits to physics and doctors that should be in my army medical records. The knee pain get particularly unbearable after prolonged physical activities, cold weather and long periods of being stationary.

Do i have grounds to claim further compensation or am i not eligible as I've already claimed back in 2011 even though i could not for see it deteriorating and nor did the doctors and physics that signed me off as fully fit again?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Sion Morgan

#2 2015-11-21 13:48:13
Awal

Wear them for a few hours a day, every day for a week. Wear them when you're going out, or around the house. Even just wantihcg TV in them can help. After about a week, take a short run in them. Then wear them around the house for a day or two more. Then you should be good to go! Good luck!References : runner who had custom orthodics!