slipped over at work

#1 2015-06-06 05:03:52
gary

slipped over at work

before i start i will say sorry about the spelling now i was at work i work as a chef the kitchen pot wash machen  as been leaking for a long time its been reported but with the water the floor as started to come away way to cut a long story short i slipped on the water and and went over twisting my back and hearting my right hand there was no signs up at the time and i was left on me own i went to manger he said walk it of u should be ok about half hr in i said to him i need to go im in to much pain they then said they would take me to out of hrs i had a xray on hand and they said come back 10 days to get second xray what i would like to no is if us can understand would us sue them iv rang the owner and he said he can help to wages but can not pay all they thing is thats all i wont is my wages coz if it was not for them i would be working to get them and would not be in bed in pain

#2 2015-11-20 15:22:25
Santai

Hi Scott , great reviews what you have done .. i??? pesuharcd my first E-cig nearly 2 weeks ago after watching your videos i decided on the Evolution , i bought 2 starter packs one for me and 1 for my wife , i have been very impressed and i havn't  had a real cigarette for nearly 2 weeks , The 2 minute cutout gets a bit annoying at times as they cut out even before the 5 second draw sometimes.

#3 2015-11-21 13:37:24
Nombulelo

Fiaylln! This is just what I was looking for.

#4 2016-07-09 04:05:47
BertieorBirdie

Posts like this briegthn up my day. Thanks for taking the time.

#5 2017-02-08 08:48:18
Kameryn

You have shed a ray of suinhnse into the forum. Thanks!

#6 2017-05-29 13:11:46
shireslaw

2016-09-26

Hey Gary,
What do you think? whose mistake was this?
If it's the management's mistake then you are eligible to claim for workers compensation.
I would advise you to take a help of personal injury solicitor. Because he/she would definitely help you by proving the negligence of the party at fault.

#7 2017-11-17 11:05:39
John C.

2017-11-16

Hi I had a similar sort of incident at my work place and I spoke to this guy called James. He works for AMG legal he's a claims consultant there he took on my claim and I got ?4,000 for my personal injury. I suggest you get in contact with him on his work line 07925187444.