Brick fell on hardhat

#1 2015-07-22 07:59:41
Antony

Brick fell on hardhat

I recently had an accident at work and as a result recived conccusion and resulted in 2 full days of work and now even 2 weeks later i still feel abit dazed sometimes my memory is crap wen im stressed and i am finding at hard to sleep.

The accident hanpend wen i was working under some scaffold and a brick fell off and stuck me on my hard hat.

I have pictures of the brick were it fell and were i was working at the time as this was the first thing i did due to past expariences with employers proof is never a bad idia.

Basicly im wondering if i would stand a chance of reclaiming my 2 days loss of earning (?220) as they cleaned the scaffold completley by the time i returned to work im guessing it proberly was soley my employers fault the accident happend .

#2 2016-09-13 21:29:29
DanielFeeron

2016-09-13

If u have all the proves( pictures i mean), there isn't any problem to get  a compensation.

#3 2017-02-08 07:54:02
Steffie

Ang???lica M. /     Lindas!!! Acho o oceano maravilhoso! A das arraias est??? linda, como nosso mundo ??? belo, as pessoas deveriam ter mais acesso a fotos e imagens como essas para se conscientizar que devemos cuidar da natureza em todas as suas fo0G2s&#8a3r;mostei deste coment???rio ou n???o:  9

#4 2017-02-08 08:30:17
Dayana

You've maganed a first class post

#5 2017-10-31 09:33:26
shireslaw

2016-09-26

As you have the proofs you can speak with your employers regarding the worker's compensation as it was not due to your mistake. If needed contact an Injury solicitor who can help you to get the right value for this type accident.