Medicals in a claim.

#1 2016-08-25 19:29:08
Ian Pirie

Medicals in a claim.

Hi I have a question about having a medical. I was driving a big skip wagon, roll on roll off earlier in the year. I had said that the locks may not be working as there was a lot of movement on the skip with minimum speed. On the day in question I had a top heavy skip go over on a round about. When I contacted the solicitors they originally were told by Saica Natur that the wagons were routinely serviced. At this point the solicitors said that there was not much of a case. I didn't question that because they were. However the physically mechanics on the body had not been serviced in over a year and this had been conveniently left off the reports by Saica Natur. So I told the solicitors to go direct to the company responsible for servicing the mechanics, the hook, locks etc. I had not heard anything until today when I now have a letter for a medical assessment for the accident. Does this mean that the solicitors have now found something in the case or is this just routine ?
Many thanks.
Ian

#2 2017-11-17 11:58:56
John C.

2017-11-16

Hi I had a similar sort of incident at my work place and I spoke to this guy called James. He works for AMG legal he's a claims consultant there he took on my claim and I got ┬?4,000 for my personal injury. I suggest you get in contact with him on his work line 07925187444.