Slip and fall compensation!

#1 2016-09-19 06:40:35
jillian

2016-09-19

Slip and fall compensation!

Hey all,
It's been 2 weeks that I have been hospitalized. Before 2 weeks I was on a tour. We all had a great time out there. We travelled by train back to our homes and my stop arrived and I step out of train. The station was on cleaning and I slipped from the floor and my leg and hand got fractured. The people out there took me to the hospital. I was suffering from the pain and it was very hard time for me. It was the mistake of the floor keepers they were supposed to clean it properly. My friends advised me to file a case so that I get the compensation money. I searched online for the lawyers and found lawyers who could take the cases of slips and falls (campisilaw). But I don't know whether this could be a good option or if there are any better options too. If anyone has experienced with these lawyers please advise. Thanks in advance.

#2 2016-10-17 08:11:30
Augustina

Peheeopl,Tnank you for this post. I like your question “How direct do you want to be?” Could you develop it into a full post?I disagree with your depiction of United Way. I have served as a local United Way board member for the past two years. We have no staff and fund 17 agencies with our $130,000 raised. Our donors support us because we have integrity (we review funded agencies annually) and our donors prefer convenience (one gift instead of 17 individual gifts).

#3 2016-11-24 12:50:39
Aaron Smith

2016-10-03

Proving the liability in a slip and fall case is often tricky. Accounts of witnesses or a few snaps taken on the slip and fall spot might prove to be of some help. In these slip and fall accident claims, you'll need to prove that another party was negligent and hence at fault.

#4 2017-11-17 15:59:56
John C.

2017-11-16

Hi I had a similar sort of incident at my work place and I spoke to this guy called James. He works for AMG legal he's a claims consultant there he took on my claim and I got ?4,000 for my personal injury. I suggest you get in contact with him on his work line 07925187444.

#5 2017-12-29 12:22:37
shireslaw

2016-09-26

You must consult a personal injury lawyer like Shires Law, who can handle your compensation claim, and will settle in the fair amount. Ya, its difficult to prove the liability but few evidence and witness can grow your case stronger.