Car accident

#1 2017-01-09 02:29:03
Guyster1973uk

2017-01-09

Car accident

Hey guys how you doing last night I was travelling to the shopping centre and of the roads I use u have to turn right at a junction to approach the road going towards dual carriageway anyway last night about 520pm I was following car in front we both indicated to turn right to go into said junction followed the slip road round then all of. Sudden he indicated right and proceeded to turn right to do a u turn it happened that fast so I turned right to try avoid then Bang we collided I ended up on grass other side of road I got out car he got out of his car he said to me what happened there I said mate you I followed you round that slip road and u indicated to turn right then went for the u turn u didn't even brake . He ended up admitting he was in the wrong we exchanged details then went separate ways how ever I did notice last night on google maps where it happened there's hatched lines in middle of road . Anyone else think his insurance might dispute or resist paying out ?

#2 2017-01-23 11:03:07
Aaron Smith

2016-10-03

If the guy has admitted then I see no problem. You've even exchanged details, then it shouldn't be a problem. The insurance adjuster will go through the report and suggest a settlement.

#3 2017-04-13 22:19:27
Malik

Hi there,

Call me should you wish to discuss your accident. 07722 562279

#4 2017-05-01 06:58:58
shireslaw

2016-09-26

He ended up saying he was wrong, but did he admit it in front of any other witnesses? Did you take pics of the collision? All things have to be reflected in the police report in order to determine who was at-fault.