Road Traffic Accident Ended Working Life

#1 2017-03-29 08:20:18
eve

Road Traffic Accident Ended Working Life

My partner had a RTA late 2014. He was returning from work in his 4Trak car. Dark night and drizzly. Car in front of him indicating right and was stationary so he was behind. Car ploughed into the back of him shunting him into the back of the car in front. Police called and partner taken to hospital. He had xrays and scans to neck though had injuries to wrist, and back. Also suffered hearing loss but DR said ok. He was discharged within hours. He thought he would be back at work within a week even though his car was written off. The offending driver had a speed awareness course whereas my partner has not been able to work since due to back/wrist/neck/headaches/dizzyspells/bleeding from ear. His insurance company is sorting it out but the 'medical expert' has decreed that his injuries should have been sorted within 4 months and that its all mostly due to osteoarthritis anyway. So, no claim !!! Any advice on how to proceed with this would be extremely welcome as we are at our wits end. He is almost bankrupt due to not working.

#2 2017-04-13 22:17:10
Malik

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the accident. If you would like to discuss this further then please call on 07722 562279

#3 2017-08-01 12:41:24
shireslaw

2016-09-26

Feeling sad to hear this, but I think you should concern a personal injury solicitor who has a good experience in handling these types of claims. Contact - http://shireslaw.com/