Claim against back injury

#1 2017-06-12 22:07:14
Rpw68

Claim against back injury

Hi,was at a course at work within an hour the course the leggs on the chair collapsed flat. Causing me to fall straight down onto my back side. This resulted me in having time off,then when I got my results from my Mr I. I had two prolapse discs and one bulging discs. Work would not pay me once my sick pay of nine wks had fin. I have had to leave my rented accomadation and move in with friends. Because I could not pay my rent. Work have kept me waiting on correspondence grievance etc. They said if I want my money then HR recommend you claim for it. Even though the accident happened at work.it's now been eight months since the accident and I still waiting for occupational health to contact me.I am at my wits end as I am borrowing money to help clear my debts and pay my bills.I am on 28 tablets a day,wearing a lumbar support around my back. And when I can walk I have to use crutches.

#2 2017-11-17 15:13:06
John C.

2017-11-16

Hi I had a similar sort of incident with a leg surgery that went wrong the doctors put in a knee plate and didnt screw it down properly‚?? Anyways I spoke to this guy called James. He works for AMG legal he's a claims consultant there he took on my claim and I got ¬?4,000 for my personal injury. I suggest you get in contact with him on his work line 07925187444.

#3 2017-11-17 15:13:10
John C.

2017-11-16

Hi I had a similar sort of incident with a leg surgery that went wrong the doctors put in a knee plate and didnt screw it down properly‚?? Anyways I spoke to this guy called James. He works for AMG legal he's a claims consultant there he took on my claim and I got ¬?4,000 for my personal injury. I suggest you get in contact with him on his work line 07925187444.