Public transport injury

#1 2017-08-11 20:08:13
Michelle

Public transport injury

I suffered a cracked rib and internal bruising from a fall on a bus due to the bus emergency stopping because a car cut across its path in the road but the bus company and the other driver are not admitting fault as they are saying there was no actual collision therefore I have no rights to claiming against either of them.  Jus wanting to ask anyone's advise on this and if this has happened to anyone else.  My solicitor has asked if I want to issue court proceedings against them but it will cost me, really don't know what to do...
Advise please... sad

#2 2017-08-30 08:45:02
shireslaw

2016-09-26

As you are injured in a public transport because of the Driver's reckless driving and giving sudden break. In this case, you are entitled to make a claim for compensation. Go for a No Win No Fees basis solicitor.

#3 2017-11-16 17:15:54
John C.

2017-11-16

This is like what happened with me is after the bus company's insurance got settled and they accepted fault. I spoke to these lawyers (AMG legal) and they got me paid like ?4,000 for my back pain and whiplash and the compensation claim only took 2 months because these guys are fast track. My advice is if you're looking to get paid out quickly with relatively little stress send a text through his work line explaining what happened 07563361427 and request for James.

#4 2017-11-16 17:16:51
John C.

2017-11-16

Hi I had a similar sort of incident with road traffic. Basically what's going to happen now is your insurance and the third party insurance are going to settle liability. This happened with me is after my insurance got settled I got paid out for the damages to the car. After this there was a secondary payment as well so I spoke to these lawyers and they got me paid like ?4,000 for my back pain and whiplash and the compensation claim only took 2 months because these guys are fast track. My advice is if you're looking to get paid out quickly with relatively little stress send a text through his work line explaining what happened 07563361427 and request for James.

#5 2017-11-16 17:16:55
John C.

2017-11-16

Hi I had a similar sort of incident with road traffic. Basically what's going to happen now is your insurance and the third party insurance are going to settle liability. This happened with me is after my insurance got settled I got paid out for the damages to the car. After this there was a secondary payment as well so I spoke to these lawyers and they got me paid like ?4,000 for my back pain and whiplash and the compensation claim only took 2 months because these guys are fast track. My advice is if you're looking to get paid out quickly with relatively little stress send a text through his work line explaining what happened 07563361427 and request for James.