Severely broken foot help

#1 2017-11-19 21:20:15
Fiona

Severely broken foot help

Hello, my husband severely broke his foot at work back in August. He badly fractured 4 bones across the top of the foot 1 being displaced which ended up with him spending 5 nights in hospital to have K wire surgery to try to bring his bone back into line. He has currently got a claim in process; the company have already accepted liability for this accident however compensation can't be discussed until he has been signed off from the hospital which he hasn't yet he's due another xray in December. Just wondered if anybody else had done anything similar and what the compensation outcome was as right now we are really struggling due to him not working not being able to drive or do anything. Thanks

#2 2017-11-27 12:22:50
shireslaw

2016-09-26

Fiona wrote:

Hello, my husband severely broke his foot at work back in August. He badly fractured 4 bones across the top of the foot 1 being displaced which ended up with him spending 5 nights in hospital to have K wire surgery to try to bring his bone back into line. He has currently got a claim in process; the company have already accepted liability for this accident however compensation can't be discussed until he has been signed off from the hospital which he hasn't yet he's due another xray in December. Just wondered if anybody else had done anything similar and what the compensation outcome was as right now we are really struggling due to him not working not being able to drive or do anything. Thanks

Sad to hear this Fiona,
But, I would advice you to visit a Personal Injury Solicitor who can legally represent your case and will help you to win the compensation. To determine the value of your compensation, you need to visit an injury solicitor like - http://shireslaw.com/