Child left on the street

#1 2009-09-07 15:44:47
Rosa Pinto

2009-09-07

Child left on the street

6 months ago I was run down by some joydriver. I was going with my 7-year-old doughter to the supermarket when it happened. I don't remember anything from that moment and i woke up only in the hospital. The first thought which came across my mind was if my chaild is safe. I was keep askind doctors and nurses but they were claiming that I was alone and that I am in shock. Fortunately, my friend came over and she started explaining that I left our appartment with my little girl. Only then the police started looking for my chaild! It was terrible for me.. I decided to leave the hospital and look for y child on my own. The doctors told me that it's risky and that if I leave now I will have no rights later. I didn't care. I left hospital and after long hours of searching I found my child. I was exhausted so after comming back home I went to sleep. i woke up in the hospital. My friend called the ambulance because she couldn't wake me up. Doctors say that I would never be in that bad condition if I hadn't left the hospital. Do I have a right to claim for compensation even though I leave hospital on my own to look for my chaild?

#2 2016-07-09 04:06:16
Mickey

Thankfully the Diamond Hogs, Dolls, and RBI Girls will all be back to Baum in a little over a month.  We have basketball in the mix too, but that crap pales in comparison to chicks chucking T-shirts and Cracker Jacks and getting obitrelated on mixed drinks out past the left field wall.

#3 2016-09-02 13:12:54
Aharon Sorrell

2016-09-02

Hi guys,

My name is Aharon and i work on behalf of a No win No fee Company called Start Claim Management based in Brighton.
We specialize in ensuring that clients that have been involved in non fault accidents Gain what is rightfully theirs. If you have any queries about your accident and would like to discuss your entitlements Please contact me on 07833462585 and ask for the agent Aharon Sorrell or if you would prefer to contact myself via email my address is Aharon.sorrell at startclaimmanagement.co.uk. For further details please visit the Start Claim management website

Kind Regards,