Loosing frontal teeth and breaking the nose

#1 2009-10-14 13:35:23
Barbara_76

2009-10-14

Loosing frontal teeth and breaking the nose

Hey, I had an accident when I was sightseeing Scotland. My vacations turned into the nightmare after the meeting with some carefree child who was left alone on the balcony. In fact I was walking down the street when I noticed beautiful view. I wanted to take a picture so I walked in the shadow of the building. Suddenly my boyfriend shauted "look out". Everything was very fast. The big metal toy hit my face as I rised my head. Furthermore, I dropped my brand new camera.

Bleeding I couldn't stand up because I felt dizzy. My boyfriend called the ambulance and the police. He also took some pictures with his camera. I spent another 3 days at the hospital. I lost my teeth and I had fracture of the nose. I was longing for my vacation time for long time and in fact I was not able to see anything. I was in great pain and I couldn't eat.

As I am not from Scotland I don't know how to claim for the compensation and refundation of the costs of the treatment.  I had the insurance from my country but I was told that the accident occured due to soneone's fault and I can't get any compensation or refundation. What should I do now?

#2 2011-08-18 11:57:50
Claims Advisor

2011-08-18

because the accident was not your fault it  automaticlly means you can regain your costs for any damage and injury sustained

#3 2016-07-08 21:48:04
Veanna

Got my update a week ago.  Only problem is a big one: Bionic frelqentuy shuts down on its own now and I have to restart from scratch.  Anyone know of a fix?

#4 2017-02-08 08:54:21
Millicent

This is a most useful coiirnbutton to the debate