Loosing frontal teeth and breaking the nose

#1 2009-10-14 13:35:23
Barbara_76

2009-10-14

Loosing frontal teeth and breaking the nose

Hey, I had an accident when I was sightseeing Scotland. My vacations turned into the nightmare after the meeting with some carefree child who was left alone on the balcony. In fact I was walking down the street when I noticed beautiful view. I wanted to take a picture so I walked in the shadow of the building. Suddenly my boyfriend shauted "look out". Everything was very fast. The big metal toy hit my face as I rised my head. Furthermore, I dropped my brand new camera.

Bleeding I couldn't stand up because I felt dizzy. My boyfriend called the ambulance and the police. He also took some pictures with his camera. I spent another 3 days at the hospital. I lost my teeth and I had fracture of the nose. I was longing for my vacation time for long time and in fact I was not able to see anything. I was in great pain and I couldn't eat.

As I am not from Scotland I don't know how to claim for the compensation and refundation of the costs of the treatment.  I had the insurance from my country but I was told that the accident occured due to soneone's fault and I can't get any compensation or refundation. What should I do now?

#2 2011-08-18 11:57:50
Claims Advisor

2011-08-18

because the accident was not your fault it  automaticlly means you can regain your costs for any damage and injury sustained

#3 2016-07-08 21:48:04
Veanna

Got my update a week ago.  Only problem is a big one: Bionic frelqentuy shuts down on its own now and I have to restart from scratch.  Anyone know of a fix?

#4 2016-12-21 11:42:28
Theconnectedset

2016-12-21

CHANNEL 5 ARE CASTING STORIES NOW. HAVE/ARE YOU CURRENTLY PURSUING A PERSONAL INJURY CLAIM?

We are a TV production company called The Connected Set, currently making a brand new Channel 5 documentary series all about personal injuries and those who are affected. It is a three-part primetime series due to be broadcast in June 2017.

We are looking to hear from people with fascinating human stories and perspectives that will really engage the viewing public.

Over the course of each episode, we will meet people who are working with lawyers to win justice or who have receieved compensation.

We just want people to tell stories that will move, compel, surprise and emotionally engage viewers.

Get in touch today to find out more ryan  at  theconnectedset com

#5 2017-02-08 08:54:21
Millicent

This is a most useful coiirnbutton to the debate