Norhern Island meat slip

#1 2010-04-06 16:22:34
Michael Swank-Chops

2010-04-06

Norhern Island meat slip

Dear Sir

I were holiday in Norhern Island on 1st April 2007. I did done slip upside myself on some left meat within a restaurant or cafe (Munchkins Bistro). My arms were twists directly beneath and within myself and I were removed from the premise directly by the manager. I exposed myself to a local doctor and his wife who were enchanting company and who inspected the meat to they had satisfaction and correctly finding myself innocent. My arms were contained within a strict apparatus and during 6 months of my time my wife epitomised sorrow. I returned Munchkins Bistro (family owned since 1972) refused my addiction to pain n killers. On the return of my arms I henceforth returned to Munchkins wherein Senhor Munchkin and son offered my self a satisfactory evening of compliments and food which I hastly gobbled (glutton that I am).  Supplimentary employment has been sought by myself to no avail. as my arms are a necessary requirement of my employment and I am unlonger of the ability pushing a wheel barra. let alone swing from a trapezing swing. I would like some money. Has I no chance given that I did eat a free meal of meat once the love of my arms did return?

#2 2016-07-09 11:00:54
Charleigh

Felt so hopeless looking for answers to my quie.sonst..until now.