Accident at Rail Station

#1 2010-09-29 12:53:04
lou

2010-09-29

Accident at Rail Station

I had a fall at my local station I tripped when a plastic newspaper tie wrapped snagged around my ankles and I fell on my face, knees and hands, whilst I was walking up the platform, the fact was that the staff failed to clean the station that day and it was littered with rubbish.   I have since had two ACL ops on each knee as I had a torn legiment in one and just a tidy in the other, there is DVD footage of the accident which they have seen and is with the legal team, apart from my knees I suffered brusing to my shoulder and hands, this is going through the legal process at the moment but I am not sure if Ihave the best support my claim has been assessed quite low and considering I have spent time in hospital 2 visits overnight and 12 + weeks of physio twice a week and have incurred expenses plus time off work (as leave) the value they put on it is ¬?2,500 should I seek a second opinion as I have been told this should be higher.

#2 2010-09-30 09:47:23
TC

2010-08-17

Placing a valuation on a claim is something of a lottery until all the medical facts have been obtained and the severity of the injury as well as the long term prognosis are known.

Your injury may be worth more but!  Without knowing more facts it is difficult to give a precise figure.

My daughter suffered a whiplash a couple of years ago and has just been awarded ¬?4,300 and her injuries are far less serious than yours, so arguably yes your injuries are worth considerably more.

I work in personal injury law, and you are very welcome to give me a call on 0771 757 4675 for a no obligation chat.

Tony

#3 2017-02-08 07:27:56
Loryn

juan jose lopez /     TRANQUILA ROSA NO PASA NADA ESA GENTE SOLO ES UN &#T2C0;2A8ARRO”, PERO GRACIAS A NOSOTROS QUE SOMOS LOS “ACTIMEL”, REFORZAMOS TUS DEFENSAS Y TE ANIMAMOS, ESTUBISTE MUY BIEN EN SEVILLA, ^^ SIGUE ASI, YA SOMO 1.300.000 DE PERSONAS LAS QUE TE SEGUIMOS tongue BESITOS

#4 2017-02-08 07:51:11
Kaleigh

Anna Elisa Soares comentou em 18 de agosto de 2011 ??????¬ s 23:40.                                                                                         Jutet,linaei olhar nos posts antigos e n??????¬?o consegui identificar o n??????¬?mero do segundo pincel (sem ser o chanfrado) que voc??????¬? usou no acabamento do delineador. Qual ??????¬??Beijos, voc??????¬? ??????¬? incr??????¬≠vel, mulher!

#5 2017-02-28 09:27:01
shireslaw

2016-09-26

Well, whether a settlement worth 2500 ought to be extended or not needs to be determined on the basis of your overall cost of treatment. Remember that the treatment procedures may continue for years. That's why it's more important for you to assess the risks and include all probable costs while submitting your claim.