who to use for claim

#1 2010-10-26 11:43:02
christyfox

2010-10-26

who to use for claim

I had an accident at the weekend, with the other driver accepting full liability. His insurance company have offered to deal with my injury claim saying it will save them legal fees and so be dealt with quicker. Another company has rung me and said they are lying and will try to offer me less to save themselves money. Im confused who should i use to handle my claim???

#2 2010-10-26 22:06:08
TC

2010-08-17

By settling so quickly they will indeed save legal fees, but more importantly your claim will probably be seriously undervalued.

Do not settle directly, get a personal injury lawyer or your insurance company to handle the claim so that you get the amount of compensation appropriate to your injury

#3 2010-10-26 22:41:27
reliance

2010-10-26

The following are the disadvantages of letting third party insurer to deal with your injury claim

1. They will offer you a pre medical offer which means it will be average (?1000-?2000) and if you accept it straight away with out having a medical examination from an independent doctor it may leave you in a situation where your injury was severe but you settled for less.

2.  Once the clain is settled on pre-medical term you can not claim later even if it turns out to be a potentially severe injury or claim

3. using a personal injury lawyer will help you in many ways like the solicitor will evaluate properly that how much they should claim for you keeping your potential losses which can involve income loss, sufferings, social losses, psycological stress damage(if any) and any potential future losses which can be again income or injury related.

Using a professional hand is always help ful especially when you are given the service free of charge with your compensation guaranteed 100% with out any deductions.

If you would like to discuss any more or want to speak to a solicitor please do contact us.

Regards
Reliance Claims

#4 2011-01-30 23:05:12
Prompt Response

2011-01-28

Hi there,

Firstly, sorry to hear about your accident as this can be a very confusing time. 

The first thing to remember about insurance companies is that they like to get away with paying out as little as possible.  Ignore the fact of legal costs as you should realistically never have to pay these anyway, as a good claims company will always use a proven no-win no-fee solicitor who has insurance in place to guarantee that you receive 100% of your compensation award and that in the event of you losing your case, none of the costs are passed on to you.  The claims company should NEVER charge you. 

With reference to the insurance company, do not accept their offer as your claim will be severely undervalued as there are in place general damage amounts which are used on a case-by-case basis by solicitors when they examine your case.

Please choose carefully when you proceed with your claim as there are those out there who are out to rip you off (including the insurance company).

I wish you a speedy recovery and please let me know how the case progresses.

#5 2018-12-04 12:44:48
shireslaw

2016-09-26

Consult with Shires Law - Personal Injury Solicitor Firm.
They are a firm of professional personal injury solicitors, not claim handlers.
We??re proven experts in representing individuals who have suffered physical and psychological harm through road traffic, workplace, holiday and personal injury accidents as well as workplace injuries, including industrial disease and those who have suffered from cosmetic surgery injuries.

They deal in ??no win, no fee?? agreement.

#6 2018-12-04 12:44:57
shireslaw

2016-09-26

Consult with Shires Law - Personal Injury Solicitor Firm.
They are a firm of professional personal injury solicitors, not claim handlers.
We??re proven experts in representing individuals who have suffered physical and psychological harm through road traffic, workplace, holiday and personal injury accidents as well as workplace injuries, including industrial disease and those who have suffered from cosmetic surgery injuries.

They deal in ??no win, no fee?? agreement.