Compensation-car accident

#1 2008-04-16 10:23:08

New member



Posts: 1

Compensation-car accident

Two yers ago I had a car accident. It wasn't my fault but there is porblem. I was injured but the wrecker was my husband.In this sytuation I haven't idea how can I get personal injury compensation for my losses. This event had a lot of after-effects for me. I had to rehabilitation my spinal colunmn and I had problems with sleep. I think, that I should claim compensation but I need help becousce I don't know what should I do now? I'm afraid that I can do harm my husband.

#2 2008-06-13 10:55:05
gee gee




Posts: 10

Your husband will not get into any trouble if you claim as long as he is insured.
You should consult a solicitor about making a claim. Do not wait. You only have 3
years to get your claim started and 2 of those years have gone already.